Saturday, September 13, 2014

   Hey Guys! Just wanted to update ya'll a little bit on my life and what's been going on! I know I haven't posted in literally FOREVER! I am going to try to start posting more an get my blog started back up!! So even though summer is over and sadly school has started back I want to update you guys on some stuff that went on and that we got to do!





    Me and my sisters all got to be Jr. Bridesmaids in Sara and Jesse's wedding! It was so much fun! The wedding was so fun, and beautiful and we where so happy we got to be a part of it! We where also really happy for them! thanks Sara and Jesse!





  We also got to go to the beach! We where so excited we got to go and it was amazing and beautiful as always!! We always have a great time at the beach but the time we are there always goes by way to quickly! I guess time really does go by fast when you are having fun! It is always just so amazing and relaxing. We love to go swimming and play In the ocean!



  One last thing I want to share with ya'll is going to the Lake! I went to the lake this summer with one of my best friends Olivia! We went for the 4th of July and I hadn't been to the lake in a very long time so it was super fun to go with one of my good friends. We went swimming, tubing, and even went out on the boat to see the fireworks! It was amazing!

  That's some of the highlights of my summer and I had so much fun! I hope you had as much fun as me this summer!



No comments: